Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Editting

If you could edit your life, would you? Would you click a button to change things or cut them out completely?

There's no way I would! I would not trade my life for the world. Hard to believe, right? Especially after, the "challenges" I've been through in my lifetime. Those whom I call friend, know what I am talking about.

For so many years and especially 2 years and a few months ago , I pleaded with God, "Why me?" The funny thing is, today, I thank Him for it all! Every last second! I honestly believe that, I'm one lucky Chick! I can even say that after all the recent happenings. You know that when you're in the trenches, that God has big plans for you! Let's call it Boot Camp for Believers!

Although I would not change a thing about life, I just love the edit button on here. Post, Edit, Post again, Edit. It's like a big fat eraser, in a button, of course! Click it-poof it's all gone. Change your mind, click it and it's back again.

I LOVE to write. I could do it every day and never get sick of it. I enjoy blogging my thoughts on here just to throw them out there. Get them out of my head and share them with you. I will never deny that what you see here, is the real me. There are times that I may seem angry. I probably am. Last time I checked, I was quite human, just like you. And humans do a lot of stupid things. Trust me, I've done my share over the past 37 years. But what I do know is, I don't live for the edit button. I live to "Publish Post" button. Life is not a blogging post. It's one trip around, one go at it. It is one chance to touch an other's life in a positive way.

What if God chose to make permanent image of you in His heart of the day knowing broke someones heart?

I ask myself this question all the time to keep myself honest and accountable...

If you were to take a long hard look in the mirror, would you be afraid of what it would say back? Live today in a way that you don't have to fret tomorrow and wish there was an edit button. To be able to live our lives with free will is a beautiful, priceless gift that God gives us.

Thanks for listening, well reading. Dawn-Claiming my smile back from those who don't know love. And living each day to show others how to, willingly!

No comments: