Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thought of the Day

"Non discipleship costs abiding peace, a life penetrated throughout by love, faith that sees everything in the light of God's overriding governance for good, hopefulness that stands firm in the most discouraging of circumstances, power to do what is right and withstand the forces of evil" (Dallas Willard)

I want to be a student at Liberty University for forever just so I can read their "Thought of the Day" It's definitely not for the Algebra homework! Or research studies!

Thank you God for an amazing week!!! Just when I think I am the luckiest person in the world, BAMM, you go and bless me with another reason! I may look exhausted, even sound exhausted (it's lack of sleep, really) but God is working me hard and I'm loving it!

If clay could express it's feelings after the artist molded it into a work of art, it would say..."I'm looking good, but boy was that exhausting!" I am far from a work of art, but I am the clay in God's hands!

No comments: